Thursday, February 5, 2009

AUSTRALIA


This term in 3W we are learning about Australia and what it means to be an Australian.   We are working in pairs to research topics related to Australia.  
I hope that this stack I created of some great Australian photographs INSPIRES you - have a peek.










SearchmeView in searchme: full | lite

4 comments:

  1. Hi 3W Witty Wallabies. I am excited to see your blog is working. Maybe sometime I can come into the classroom like last year and you can teach me all your computer tricks
    Johanna's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uno the australia zoo picture I went to australia zoo last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Miss Witt. I like the stack that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Witty Wallibies.
    6/7K have been learning about the history of Australia.
    Maybe we could plan a time to buddy up and share what we have learnt so far?

    ReplyDelete